Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Communication Coupons

I made these communication coupons last year. I saw them on a website and can't remember where I got them from. I loved them and so did my parents. They would let me know if they were running low on any and I would send them some replacements. Follow these simple steps to create your very own communication coupon books.
#1-Print each coupon on different colored paper. (Office Max has colored paper you can use at no extra charge).
#2-Cut out the coupons.
#3-Put several of each coupon together, add the cover, and staple on the left.
#4-Write the student's name on the front cover and Viola!






3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Love these! Thanks!

internteachertales.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE these...Srcrib does not like me...anyway you could mail them to me? :)
jknapp6@gmail.com

Amanda_Mathews said...

Where can I get a copy/sample of these?

Thanks

Post a Comment