Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Surviving VPK Freebie

I have been MIA recently! I am teaching 4 weeks of VPK. I took over another teacher's class and will be finishing their year. All I can say is, "Golly..am I exhausted!" 13 more days of VPK fun and then I can get back to planning for Kindergarten! The worst part of this new experience is that I'm not too fond with the planned curriculum. My teaching stuff is in my classroom and I don't have enough to work with. What is a creative teacher to do? You guessed it...make your own stuff! I have been messing around with Power Point and have found that I can make really cute stuff and it is so simple. Stay tuned because I will be posting all of the things I have made so far. Here is something I made today. We are studying the Rain forest. I hope you enjoy it!

Snake Sort

0 comments:

Post a Comment